In this section, we answer some of your most commonly asked questions, but if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, or have concerns about our food preparation, ingredients, allergies or more, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How do I place an order online?
If you have an account with us, you can sign in to My Account at any time for faster checkout and to review your order history.
- Go to the Menu page.
- Select All Products, or just the category of food you want.
- Select an item by clicking on its picture, (or quick-shop by clicking Add to Cart):
- Choose the quantity. (For a bulk discount, purchase 4+ of the same item.)
- Customize fresh meals by selecting items from the choices given, or typing a note in the Special Request box.
- Click Add to Cart
- When you’re finished shopping, review the order in your cart, make any changes, and Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter your billing and delivery information, if you do not have an existing account.
- Select a delivery day.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, or gift card and wait for your delicious Batch Food order to arrive on your doorstep! We’ll send you an email to confirm your order and delivery time.
Do I need an account to order?
No, you do not. Some of our customers create an account for faster checkout.
How do I create an account?
During the checkout process, after you enter your billing information, check “Create an Account” and you will be prompted to create a password that you can use each time you order for faster checkout, and to review your order history.
How can I customize my meal?
You can customize any of our fresh meals by selecting items from the choices given, or typing a note in the Special Request box on the page. If you want to re-order an item you’ve customized in the past, select that item from one of your previous orders in My Account.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Batch Food gift cards
How can I give Batch as a gift?
You can send a Batch Food order, or a Batch Food gift card, to a delivery address that is different from your billing address (just add a cooler to your order to keep their delivery chilled). Batch Food packages make an ideal gift starting at just $55, and frozen packages can be shipped overnight across the province of BC.
How do I buy a gift card?
You’ll find Batch Food gift cards for sale in $20 and $50 amounts under “Menu”. Gift cards can be sent to the recipient by regular mail or by email.
How do I redeem a gift card?
To pay for your order with a gift card, enter your gift card number (GC #) into the Coupon Code box at Checkout. If you have difficulty redeeming your card, please give us a call or send us an email with your gift card number and we will resolve the issue.
How do I redeem a coupon?
To redeem a coupon, enter your coupon number into the Coupon Code box at Checkout.
Can I visit your Richmond location to purchase food?
No, our Richmond location is an industrial kitchen, not a retail store. If you wish to pick up an order, you must order your food online or by phone, and pre-arrange a pickup time.
What is in your weekly newsletter?
Our newsletter keeps you updated on what’s cooking in the Batch kitchen: sale items, new dishes, coupon offers, and the week’s featured item. We keep it short, and we never share your contact information. Sign up below!